Friday, August 3, 2007

To: Cash Warren


Dude, if Jessica Alba wants to marry you -


YOU FREAKIN' MARRY HER!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know you, buddy and you don't know me.
I don't know anything about you or your personality.
I don't know Mrs. Alba's personality but I know millions, I mean millions of guys consider you one lucky man. Any fear of committment should be stomped on, buried, and forgotten about and you should thank the lord every day that you are who you are and that Jessica wants you. Sure the geeks will hate you and curse you but who cares, you've got Jess. That's what matters. Am I even a big fan of J's? I like her, I'm not crazy about her - she can be spirited in the right role. She has personality and the cam sure loves her.
Whatever doubts you have - don't let this one get away. Seriously, dude. You'll regret it forever.
Peace.

No comments: